My name is Melina Muriel Alzate I have 15 years old, I study in secundary school Agustiniano St. Nicholas, I am studying the half technical study program in electronic systems technology.
Examen final del Primer Periodo
Tema Del Segundo Periodo
Description of my family
My mother is 46 years old, her name is Viviana and she is a housewife.
My grandmother is 56 years old, her name is Rocio and she is housewife
My grandfather is 65 years old, his name is Alberto and he is pensioned.
My mom has long black and staright hair, has the perfect body, average weight, average height, her face is oval and her skin color is tanned
My grandmother has red, short and curly hair , is a little fat, average weight according to her age, average height, her face is oval and her skin color is white
My grandfather has gray, straight hair, average weight, he is tall, his face is oval and his skin color is white.
- She gets out of bed.
- she teeth syllabe.
- she wipes her face.
- she combs her hair
- she stands in uniform.
- breakfast she.
- she will study.
- she comes to study.
- she plays piano.
- she makes tasks.
- she watch tv.
- she playing on the computer.
- she goes to sleep .
- she says goodbye to her mother.
- By the time, my father has come and I will have learned to swim.
- By the time, I get my boyfriend to the club will be drunk.
- I will sew shirts my parents.
- I am going to own the whiskey
- I am not going to eat the fish
- I will not fly inthe ballon.
- RICES TO THE CLOUND
- Hotel name: Shinjuko Grainbell
- Main Intinerary: Jose Maria 7:00 pm ,The Dorado 9:00 pm ,Barajas 10:00 pm
- Prices: 270.000
- Clothing descripcion: indoor clothing
- CHUBBY TRAVEL
- Hotel name: Ayana resort Balí
- Main intineray: virescent rice terraces – pulse..pudinal surf at 2 pm ocloc’k – enehanting temple ceremonies to 6 pm oclo’k – museum.
- Prices: one person five millions pesos
- Clothing description: no t-shirt, sandals and short.
REVIEW OF VERBS
spanish present past Past participle
Comprar buy bought bought
Ser Be (am is are) Was were Been
Dar give gave Given
hacer Do make Did made Done made
llevar Take took Taken
Ir go went Gone
Comer Eat ate Eaten
Bailar Dance danced danced
Viajar Travel traveled traveled
Montar Ride Rode ridden
Dormir sleep Slept slept
Cocinar Cook cooked cooked
Amar Love Loved Loved
Vivir Live Lived Lived
Atravezar Cross Crossed Crossed
Cabar Dig Dug Dug
Robar steal Stole Stolen
Llegar Arrive at Arrived at Arrived at
Morir die Died Died
estudiar study studied studied
– Will i swim?
– I’m not going to learn.
– Will you have tought?
– she won’t hace been flying.
–Will she have been flying?
6º Present ing: It is used for events that are occurring in or around this particular moment in time, or to indicate that something is temporary, or to talk about situations that are changing, and also to talk about plans in the future.
– It is going somewhere.
– It is not going somewhere.